Monday, March 20, 2006

SPRINGTME IN THE ROCKIES


This dreary picture just about sums up the day. Cloudy, dismal, snowy, wet, cold. I was able, dispite my sewing machine, to get my FG of quilting finished.... she is posted at the FGM website. Other than that I fought all day with my soon to be ex-sewing machine. He (I named him Sven) and I do not get along. We seem to have a personality confict that we cannot get past. Sven is now sitting on the floor, in the corner, giving me evil looks, as I clean and polish his table in preparation for his replacement. He should be thankful I didn't throw him over the balcony into a snow bank, as I had threatened. I do have to take partial blame..... I named him SVEN.. what was I thinking. I believe there is some sort of law that forbids the male gender gaining entrance into a sewing sactuary. As soon as the roads are clear... I will begin my search for BETSY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home