Friday, March 24, 2006

TEXTURED BLOCKS wall hanging

This is my first block (of four) in a Textured Block project. This is my first ever attempt at fabric manipulation. Tonight I receive lesson 2 and instructions for the 2nd block. The project called for 2 very traditional fabrics, a dark flowered one and a creme fabric. As you can see.... I'm always the class rebel. Certainly not your granny's wall hanging. LOL!!! Who knows.... perhaps lesson 2, I will find out why I should follow directions...and why funky fish don't work in an old fashioned style fabric art. ??


2 Comments:

At 12:03 AM , Blogger AliKat (WOTFGM's) said...

Very Cute Sharon and certain rules were made to be broken :0)

 
At 11:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't change your rebellious nature - it's working for you! =0D
I love this quilt, the colors, the happy starfish - it's awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home