Tuesday, September 26, 2006

NEW PHOTOS

Finally, this blog decided to allow me to post pictures. Couldn't resist posting some of my precious 4 (yes FOUR) year old granddaughter, Kayla. As well as ballet twice a week, she is now taking POMS (Cheerleading to us old folk) class (yes they now have classes for it) once a week.

The other photo is my first portrait taken with my new slave flash. Kayla is such a doll, it's hard not to take a good photo of her. Can you tell I'm a very proud granny??

The Halloween FPC is for a contest. I like it... but not sure it really conveys the theme of "Pumkin Faces". We'll see.

That's all for tonight.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon, your pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
FGM Bluee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home