Sunday, September 24, 2006

WOW!!! It's been awhile since I updated this blog. No reason other then pure laziness. Summer flew in and out so fast I blinked and missed it. Autum in the Rockies has been hijacked and Mr. Winter moved right in. For lack of something interesting to post, I thought I would share a few photos of Kayla with you. ....HOWEVER, Blogspot doesn't seem to want me to load any photos!!!! You will have to view them on my website. Kayla is my most precious 4 year old grandaughter. POMS (cheerleading to us old folk) has become her newest passion. She still has ballet twice a week and Poms class (YES.. they have classes for it now) once a week.

We are at the final stages of our basement remodel. Only thing left is the granite bar counterops and the final insepction. I will post photos soon. It has come a LONG LONG way. We love it!!

For more new photos... visit my website at www.PBase.com/sgeisler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home