Sunday, January 14, 2007

REST IN PEACE, NORMA


Since Thanksgiving, Norma (Steve's Mother) has been suffering from seizures and TIA's. She passed away peacefully last week. Her funeral was in Albuquerque and we will be having another memorial service for her next week at the Alzheimers facility where she lived the past 7 years.

A special THANK YOU to everyone who has given us support and prayers these last few weeks. Your caring means the world to our family.

We cannot begin to express our gratitude to the wonderful caregivers at Wellspring, who went above and beyond to make sure she was comfortable and content in her final weeks.

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM , Blogger AliKat (WOTFGM's) said...

I have been out of the loop for awhile now and feel terrible that I didnt realise what had happened, I am sorry about that and sorry for your loss.

((HUGS))

Ali

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger Ginabee said...

Oh Snap, I'm sorry. I feel so out of the loop I don't know how I missed this. Big cyberhugs to you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home