Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I WIN!!!! .....WHO'S NEXT????

CHESS CHAMP
Been awhile since I posted. Some MORON hacked into my blog and deleted several posts. I can't be mad at anyone who is so bored they find excitment in hacking my site. Pathetic little creature!!!!
We have been spending alot of time in New Mexico lately. We've been looking at houses. I finally have Steve talked into moving back there. I got a "someday" out of him and that's a start. LOL!!!!
Hope everyone is ready for Fall. I'm NOT!!!! That means snow is just around the corner. Colorado's first big snow is usually ON Halloween. I don't like cold, I don't like snow and I don't like hilLIARy Clinton (but that is whole 'nuther story!!)
My next post will be a diary of our last trip to New Mexico. The lovely motel we stayed in and some of the houses we looked at... and even a builder we have been considering.... so stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM , Blogger Sherri said...

I didn't do it! I didn't!!!

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Alikat said...

She is just too cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home